Mission, Purpose, Goals
Our mission is “teaching and training women in the word of God“ according to the instructions of Jesus to His disciples in Matthew 28:19-20 through the platforms of biblical counseling and other discipleship forums of teaching and training in God’s Word. Our purpose is for the perfecting of the saints according to Ephesians 4:7-8, 11-16 by using the spiritual gifts given to us by God. We purpose to bring hope to hurting hearts as Jesus did, pointing them to Him for forgiveness, salvation, emotional healing and deliverance from spiritual bondage. Our goals are to evangelize then disciple adult women who desire to know Christ Jesus personally and intimately so that they will understand how to walk by faith in all their life circumstances in accordance with Matthew 28:19-20. We at DoCM purpose to live our lives according to the precepts in Titus 2:3-5 and 2 Timothy 2:24-26.
Specific Ministry Goals
- To serve as a faith-based, Christ-centered and believer-supported ministry.
- To assist local church ministry through lay counseling, evangelism, and discipleship.
- To augment on-going, lay biblical counseling by pastors for life issues specific to adult women.
- To provide free biblical counseling and personal discipleship in a Christian atmosphere.
- To lead biblical support groups for women that foster a spiritual support system.
- To be available to speak to groups of women on biblical topics that encourage spiritual and emotional growth and healing.
- To make available other Christian resources that assist spiritual growth and discipleship.