Mission, Purpose, Goals
DoCM’s ministry MISSION is to evangelize (not proselytize) and disciple women in the word of God (the Bible) according to the instructions of Jesus to His disciples in Matthew 28:19-20 through its outreach services of biblical counseling, teaching and training.
DoCM’s ministry PURPOSE is to continue the works of Jesus Christ (John 14:12) by bringing truth (John 14:6, Ephesians 4:21) to women that are struggling with various life issues, pointing them to Christ in His written word (the Bible) for spiritual and emotional healing, hope and help.
DoCM’s ministry GOALS are to come alongside adult women (made by God as biological females) who desire to know Christ Jesus personally and intimately so that they will understand how to walk by faith in Christ in all their life circumstances and struggles. We purpose to live and teach according to the precepts in Titus 2:3-5, KJV, which states:
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Specific Ministry Goals
- To serve as a faith-based, Christ-centered and believer-supported ministry.
- To assist local church ministry through lay counseling, evangelism, and discipleship.
- To augment on-going, lay biblical counseling by pastors for life issues specific to adult women.
- To provide free biblical counseling and personal discipleship in a Christian atmosphere.
- To lead biblical support groups for women that foster a spiritual support system.
- To be available to speak to groups of women on biblical topics that encourage spiritual and emotional growth and healing.
- To make available other Christian resources that assist spiritual growth and discipleship.